Posted on | April 14, 2010 | 9 Comments
In a recent personal injury settlement in Texas, a well known auto accident lawyer was able to wrap up his pending auto accident lawsuit and bring his client an offer that exceeded 1 million dollars.
This personal injury settlement had been poorly publicized and in fact slipped under the rug that typically would have drawn a crowd of reporters and swarmed the auto accident lawyer and his client to the point of ha Read more
Joshua Tree Personal Injury Lawyer’s Top Ten Things a Candidate Would Do After a Personal Injury Car Accident
Posted on | April 12, 2010 | 9 Comments
1. Try to act mavericky.
2. Suspend the campaign and fly to Washington.
3. Refuse to release any medical records.
4. Vote to raise taxes on the middle class.
5. Vote to reduce taxes on oil companies that contributed so generously to the campaign.
6. Go back to Alaska.
7. Hire a political consultant.
8. Take a po Read more
Buena Park Truck Accident Attorney’s Top Ten Things Drivers Try not to Hit to Prevent Truck Accidents
Posted on | April 9, 2010 | 10 Comments
1. River boats.
2. Golden horseshoes.
5. Talking turtles.
6. Talking bugs.
7. Anything from a parade with lots of electric lights.
8. People pretending to sing in a high school musical.
10. Talking tea cups.
Here are ten actua Read more
National City Pedestrian Accident Lawyer’s Top Ten Reasons the Hospital May Want to Have Your Head Examined After a Pedestrian Accident
Posted on | March 28, 2010 | 9 Comments
1. You announce that you are the chief of staff and that you want a raise.
2. You tell the nurse you think you are about to give birth to dogs.
3. You think the food in the cafeteria is the best you’ve ever eaten.
4. You think hair nets are beautiful.
5. You wonder why nurses don’t bowl in the hallways.
6. You start talking to the heart moni Read more
Posted on | March 24, 2010 | 9 Comments
Trucking is the number one preferred choice for moving freight within the United States of America. The American Trucking Association reports that over nine billion tons of freight is hauled via major highways and interstates each year. Because of this increase in business for the trucking industry, it is reported that a tractor trailer accident occurs every 16 minutes. If you have had the misfortune of experiencing an accident Read more
Buena Park Car Accident Attorney’s Top Ten Things Drivers Try not to Run Into to Prevent Car Accidents
Posted on | March 20, 2010 | 9 Comments
1. Humpty Dumpty.
2. Wild toads.
3. Dwarves mining for gold.
4. Sleeping princesses on flying carpets.
5. Annoying people singing in parades.
6. Streetcars going nowhere fast.
7. Cars of tomorrow not really all that futuristic.
8. Rockets going to the moon, or so they claim.
9. Flying saucers.Read more
Posted on | March 19, 2010 | 9 Comments
It probably isn’t any surprise to you that as the number of drivers increase in Los Angeles, California, so do the number of automobile accidents, injuries, and fatalities. If you think you’re immune to this growing trend, you may want to think again. Most victims involved in automobile accidents had nothing to do with the cause of the accident—they, like you, were typically safe drivers who became the unsuspecting victims Read more
Posted on | March 12, 2010 | 12 Comments
1. The Newport jazz festival.
2. The Long Beach grand prix.
3. Cinco de Mayo in Old Town, in San Diego.
4. The La Jolla Arts Festival.
5.The Santa Barbara French festival.
6. The taste of Camarillo.
7. The Orange international street fair.
8. The taste of Santa Monica.
9. A Greek festival in Car Read more
Cambria Truck Accident Lawyer’s Top Ten Least Favorite Reasons Police Hear for not Wearing a Seat Belt in a Truck Accident
Posted on | March 8, 2010 | 9 Comments
1. My truck doesn’t have one.
2. You see, this truck is more like a house on wheels. You don’t wear one in your house, do you?
3. You don’t wear them when you’re walking.
4. You don’t wear them when you ride a bicycle.
5. You don’t wear them when you’re on a motorcycle.
6. You don’t wear them on a boat.
7. You do Read more
Posted on | March 8, 2010 | 13 Comments
Let’s face it, auto accidents that happen New York City are a pain. If even the slightest fender bender happens in the Lincoln tunnel or on the George Washington Bridge, the whole city is paused, frozen in time. People get so flustered and panicked leaving them sitting in their cars for hours at a time. Due to the large amount of cars, busses, and trains leaving the city everyday, can cause for chaos. However, New Y Read morekeep looking »